Friday, October 20, 2017

Update on the writing group.

So the group leader of the writing group I joined a few Blogger posts ago, stepped down as leader. We hadn't any meetings in a few months, so I wasn't surprised. Several members (including myself) were sent e-mails to step up as the new leader. I would love to do it, but I would have to pay $15 / month to upgrade my membership. I just can't do that right with all of my other expenses. Time is also a bit of an issue, but since I'm currently teaching college writing courses, I could actually put this on my Curriculum Vitae (which I'm about to update, as a matter of fact).

So anyway, today I received a message from another member offering to step up as group leader, but she has transportation trouble and wants to hold them near her home in Norfolk. So I'll work with that, and replied and said I would try to show up for the group meetings if she held them on Friday afternoons. We'll see how this works out.

In the meantime, here's a picture of me coming out of the grave at a previous year's Monster Fest.


No comments:

Post a Comment