Saturday, October 14, 2017

Monster Fest past



Monster Fest has come and gone. I had a great time and made only one purchase, a Bride of Frankenstein action figure. I saw a King Kong action figure I was interested in, but when I returned to purchase it was already gone. Such is the way things work out for collectors. It was only $5 too. It had very few points of articulation though, but I still liked the way it looked.

Mr. Lobo returned to Monster Fest this year. That's me with Mr. Lobo in the picture above, although that picture is from a few Monster Fests ago. I'll try and get a few current Monster Fest pics up soon.

Anyway, I did a presentation on Ed Wood, and that went pretty well. You can read more about this whole event when I write a complete story about it in Wormwood Chronicles. Their website is here.

Oh yes, and I got three short stories published! Whoo hoo! Before anyone gets too congratulatory, it is self published. At some point I'll post my opinions on the whole self-publishing vs. traditional publishing thing. If anyone it is an anthology of several science fiction and horror short stories from a variety of authors, and it can be purchased here.

That's all for now. If you like what you see here, please friend me here on Google+. I promise I won't bite, unless you're into that sort of thing. 😈

No comments:

Post a Comment