Monday, July 3, 2017

Slinging Poo



Welcome to Classic Camp's Classic Blog! At first I wasn't sure if I should start a blog, but then I decided it seems like every monkey has a blog these days, so what's the difference if one more monkey is out there slinging poo with the rest of them. During the course of this blog I will likely talk about some of my many interests, including old classic horror movies (I'm not talking 1980s slashers here, I'm talking Bela Logosi and Boris Karloff of the 1930s), books and literature or whatever I'm reading, teaching college writing (which is what I do for a living right now), Classic television shows, old time pro wrestling (because I'm weird that way), and writing. Sometimes I may just post a link to an interesting article about some of these interests, but most of the time I will write items myself. Sometimes I'll also write about my collection of action figures. So sit back and enjoy, eat some monsters cereal (pictured above), and I'll do my best to entertain you, and if I make you think in the process, all the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment